Your new role
In the role as Senior Associate you take full ownership for your workstream, work independently together with clients as well as coach junior colleagues.
Your tasks will cover following areas depending on the specific transaction:
- Manage the transaction process end-to-end (sell side)
- Lead advisory (buy side)
- Develop and implement value creation programmes, e.g. exit readiness, post-merger integration and efficiency initiatives
- Conduct commercial due diligences
- Create business plans and valuation models
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic. You impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills.
- Strong academic background with excellent grades from a top-tier Business School / University
- Ideally 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in supporting transaction related projects and interacting with clients
- Fluency in German and English