Your new role
In the role as Senior Associate you take full ownership for your workstream, work independently together with clients as well as coach junior colleagues.
As a Manager you drive a project or multiple workstreams together with one of our Partners. You coach and manage the junior team members.
Your role will include:
- Working on sell side and buy side M&A transactions with end-to-end management of the processes
- Creating business plans and valuation models
- Developing and implementing value creation programs, e.g. exit readiness, post-merger integration and efficiency initiatives
- Supporting client development efforts, e.g. preparing pitches and documents
- Conducting commercial due diligences
- Driving and supporting internal projects and initiatives
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic. You impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills. Clients love working together with you.
- Strong academic background with excellent grades from a top-tier Business School / University
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in corporate finance/M&A with a leading M&A boutique, a mid cap investment bank, Private Equity or with one of the Big Four
- Fluency in German and English