Your new role
As an Intern, you become an integral member of a deal team. You work closely together with our seniors and benefit from substantial client exposure. During your internship, your personal mentor will support you to develop your skills and to make the best of your time with us.
Your tasks will include the following, of course depending on the specific situation:
- Help develop and implement value creation initiatives, exit readiness programs or post-merger integration efforts
- Support an end-to-end transaction process in an M&A Lead Advisory mandate (sell side or buy side)
- Take on the responsibility for a module of a commercial due diligence, together with your new colleagues
- Be part of a team that creates a business plan and valuation model
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic. You impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills.
- Studies in the top quartile of a B.Sc. or M.Sc. program at a top-level university
- Relevant internships in corporate finance, PE and/or strategy consulting
- Fluency in German and English