Your new role
As an Intern you are an integral part of the project team. You work closely together with our seniors and benefit from high client exposure. During your internship, you have a personal mentor who supports you to develop your skills to make the best of your time while at our firm.
Your tasks will cover following areas depending on the specific transaction:
- Manage the transaction process end-to-end (sell side)
- Lead advisory (buy side)
- Develop and implement value creation programmes, e.g. exit readiness, post-merger integration and efficiency initiatives
- Conduct commercial due diligences
- Create business plans and valuation models
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic. You impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills.
- Studies at a top-level B.Sc. or M.Sc. programme
- Relevant internships in corporate finance, PE and/or strategy consulting
- Fluency in German and English