Your new role
As an Associate you play a vital role in the project team. You take over significant responsibility, e.g. concerning analyses, research and documentation. Furthermore, you work together with clients from the very beginning. For interns you are the go-to person as a mentor.
Your tasks will cover following areas depending on the specific transaction:
- Co-manage a transaction process end-to-end (sell side)
- Support a Lead Advisory mandate (buy side)
- Help develop and implement value creation programms, e.g. exit readiness, post-merger integration and efficiency initiatives
- Own a module of a commercial due diligence
- Be part of a team that creates a business plan and valuation model
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic. You impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills.
- Strong academic background with excellent grades from a top-tier Business School / University
- First relevant work experience, from internships during your studies and/or after your exam
- Experience in supporting transaction related projects and interacting with clients
- Fluency in German and English