Rautenberg Moritz & Co. advises BWK and further shareholders on the sale of BKtel to Huber + Suhner Group in Switzerland.
- Published on 10 October 2019
The team around Jens Moritz advised the shareholders of BKtel Group on the sale to Huber + Suhner AG. Signing took place on 30 September 2019 while closing of the transaction is expected for December 2019…
Rautenberg Moritz & Co. advises PARAGON PARTNERS on the Value Creation and Sale Process of German Customer Dialogue Specialist dtms digicom.
- Published on 02 September 2019
The team around Arndt Rautenberg advised German private equity investor PARAGON PARTNERS on the value creation and sale of German customer dialogue specialist dtms to net group Beteiligungen GmbH & Co. KG. Signing and closing took place simultaneously on 5 August 2019…
Rautenberg Moritz & Co. advises INVISION on the majority investment in German stroller marketer ABC Design GmbH.
- Published on 22 November 2018
The team around Arndt Rautenberg and Jens Moritz advised Swiss private equity house INVISION AG on their majority participation in the German family business ABC Design GmbH. Closing took place on 6 November 2018…
Rautenberg Moritz & Co. advises Riverside on the sale of Danish microphone manufacturer DPA Microphones.
- Published on 18 December 2018
The team around Arndt Rautenberg advised the renowned private equity firm The Riverside Company on the sale of DPA Microphones, a Danish manufacturer of high-end microphones, to the Italian RCF Group. Signing took place on December 11, 2018…
Rautenberg & Company advises Maxburg Capital Partners on the investment in Securepoint.
- Published on 26 September 2018
The team around Jens Moritz advised Maxburg Capital Partners on the investment in Securepoint GmbH. The closing took place on September 10, 2018…
More Articles ...
- Rautenberg & Company advises Allgeier on the acquisition of iQuest.
- Rautenberg & Company advises NicLen Group on the investment by Invision.
- Rautenberg & Company advises Allgeier on the acquisition of Objectiva Software Solutions, Inc.
- Rautenberg & Company advises Arcus Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of Swiss fibre provider Swiss4net