Your new role
As an Analyst or Associate you play a vital role in the project team. You take over significant responsibility, e.g. for analyses, research and documentation. Furthermore, you work together with our clients from the very beginning.
Depending on the specific situation, your tasks will include following:
- Help manage a transaction process end-to-end (sell-side)
- Support a lead advisory mandate (buy-side)
- Own a module of a commercial due diligence
- Be part of a team that creates a business plan and valuation model
- Develop and implement value creation plans, e.g. exit readiness, post-merger integration and efficiency initiatives
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic. You impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills.
- Strong academic background with excellent grades from a top-tier Business School / University
- First relevant work experience, from relevant internships during your studies and/or after your exam
- Experience in supporting projects in strategy and/or corporate finance and in interacting with clients
- Fluency in German and English